|1||stk. på lager|
Warrior Assault Systems Gen 2 trekk til vannpose coyote
Du får 15% avslag
NB: VANNPOSE ER IKKE INKLUDERT!
The Warrior Assault System Hydration Carrier can accommodate a single 3 litre (100oz) bladder. Designed to be low profile, and attached via MOLLE attachments on the back of Armour Carriers and rigs, such as the DCS, RICAS compact, Raptor or on the Warrior Back Panel for use with the Centurion or 901 Range. The lid section has a Velcro Patch for insignia and flags. The inside of the Carrier is lined with Black Posi Grip Fabric for extra strength and insulation. Includes drainage grommets at bottom for water ops.
3 Litres (100oz)
Drikkepose selges separat.
500D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Standard Colour Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
- Special Projects Colour Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
All our Fabrics, Webbing, Plastic Hardware and Threads are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
Warrior only uses the highest quality ITW Military rated Clips and accessories imported from the USA.